Without question any aircraft provided by Admiral Jet will meet all health regulations, necessities and recommendations released from these authorities.
Every aircraft used by Admiral Jet will have undergone increased cleaning and disinfection procedures prior to each departure.
We understand rightly so that people are more reluctant to travel or to be near large crowds, business aviation and private air travel has some advantages in this regard.
- Passengers avoid the crowds – where available we will ensure we always use a separate VIP lounge.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure – no waiting around for long periods with other people
- During the flight the passengers are either alone or in the company of people they know
- Passengers can arrive at destination and return home same day, no need for hotels.
- Cleaning and disinfection material are always at the passenger’s disposal.
To help you plan your travel in the current climate, we have answered some of the common questions the team have been asked over the last few weeks.
Is it safer to fly by private jet during this time?
Flying private has numerous advantages when it comes to ensuring a healthy travel experience that including skipping the airport terminal and not worrying about social distancing onboard the aircraft.
The benefits are a shorter journey with less exposure to potential germs. In most cases passengers can drive up to the aircraft from the safety of their vehicle, board the aircraft, fly nonstop to nearly anywhere in the world, get picked up airside, and go directly to their destination.
Overall, the number of touchpoints is reduced when flying which significantly lowers the risk of exposure to germs.